Image Map

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Guest Writer...Straight from France



Okay, not straight from France...But close enough. My friend Elise went to Cannes for six months to see what working in a real French kitchen was all about and recently arrived back in the states with a few recipes to share and not more than a handful of French words. I asked her to write a guest recipe for Brooklyn Grange's salad greens and she made an awesome salad inspired by her time in Provence.
This week- which I surely write about next- I had to bail on writing a recipe because I was busy being the right hand man for Marc Vetri at his new book release dinner. It was like Make-a-Wish Foundation granted my exact request...we spent the day making pasta and eating falafel. Yep...pretty sure thats my ultimate dream. Sorry I skipped one- but Elise has a gnack for making the simplest ingredients, like salad greens, come alive- Thanks Elise!!

PS- Check out Elise's blog at www.saltpepperlove.com.




0 comments:

Post a Comment