Image Map

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Hunt for the Perfect Gelato

The quest for the perfect gelato has just ended at 70 Via Di San Simone. Let's be real, there's no way I could have tasted every gelato in all of Rome, but my wallet and my dress size can’t afford to buy three gelatos a day, but I think it's safe to say this is seriously good gelato. So this is it. The best gelato in alllllll of Italy.
Another notably fantastic flavor- Lavender and White Peach.

Mission accomplished. Next time you find yourself in Rome, you know where to go.

Want to know where not to visit in Rome? The National Museum of Pasta. Why? Because it doesn't exist. Someone rained all over my parade when I showed up there today. I just can't fathom that such a fantastic museum would be closed due to a lack of visitors. What kind of person doesn't want to know the history of something they eat so often? They will gladly visit the most useless museums in Rome to see a bunch of random artifacts that are totally irrelevant to their daily life, but they didn't plan a visit to the most super awesome, informative, relevant museum in Rome? Don't worry, the Museo del Corso is open! That's a museum of a road. A road. People visit this but not the late museum of pasta...Hmmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment