Image Map

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Instead of Writing This Week, I Read. Read These Instead of Mine.

In lieu of recent events, my blog has officially gone private. If you have friends or family that would still like to read the blog and I missed them, let me know their email address and I'll invite them as well. Get your read on.

First Pages
Timothy Taylor's The Crack Connoisseur
Thought I'd never find a way to get this on my blog, but Amazon lets you look through the first few pages of a book- I absolutely loved this essay.

This is from today's paper, gotta love this one. Out with tweezers!

If you haven't seen the movie Food, Inc. this is a nice read.

NO MORE TOMATOES IN JANUARY!

Also check out more on this blog, always interesting articles.

Bitten article, usually pretty good- follow his blog too.



Financial Times Successful Farming?
I was just discussing with my dad how to ensure farmers a more financially stable lifestyle. This system is almost the same idea of what we had.

On a lighter note, pretty funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment